Monday, September 1, 2014

Dreams Do come true!

Hello my friends!

Do dreams come true? What if my dream looks impossible?

With God, everything is possible!

I was legally blind, at -26 and I could not drive, work or do much of anything. My world was a big blur.

God laid it on my heart to join a business. I have always desired to become an entrepreneur, and I could not afford to join at the time.

I had a dream since I was 5 years old to have perfect vision with out glasses or contacts. There was a surgery available but there was no way in the natural I could it.

Listen to my story:

The video says it all. But when I obeyed GOD, and just moved forward, THIS happened...



DREAMS come TRUE when YOU OBEY the LORD and take a STEP OF FAITH...

The whole experience is documented and it is so amazing seeing where I came from to where I am at now....


Click Here to witness the miracle



No comments:

Post a Comment